New Year & Activities!




 The circus is coming! I will admit that I have never been to the circus and since moving to Jacksonville, every year the circus comes through and every year that weekend is already booked. I think this is the year I have to make time for the circus! My oldest is old enough now to remember it and my youngest is old enough to love animals. Plus I want to go for the kid in me! 

The show is at the Veterans Memorial Arena January 17-21, 2013. These pictures provided by Ringling Bros look amazing and it's just practice! 

Event Dates & Times:
Thursday, January 17 – 7:30pm
Friday, January 18 – 7:30
Saturday, January 19 – 11:30am, 3:30pm, 7:30pm
Sunday, January 20 – 1:00pm & 5:00pm
Monday, January 21 – 1:30pm


Our MOPS group has the chance to lunch with the circus elephants on Thursday, January 17th. This is an event you don't want to miss! How often do you get an opportunity to lunch with elephants?!?

 A SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR OUR READERS!
Get $5 off select seats by using code MOM13 (Note: Offer not valid on premium seating, opening night seats, or the Saturday 3:30 p.m. performance.)

No comments:

Post a Comment