MomCon 2016

A terrific trio from our group flew to Milwaukee for MomCon this past weekend! This is what Amy Lupo had to say about it,

"MomCon was everything I expected it to be and more. I enjoyed companionship with two other Mops moms from our group, our coordinator, Tracy and one of our mentor moms, Jan. Our time together was fabulous and our relationship with each other grew as we attended workshops, worship and main sessions, and as we gathered for lunches and dinners while exploring the city restaurants.
The workshops were tuned in to our needs as mothers, wives and woman. Many workshops geared toward every aspect of life in which I wanted to grow- raising girls, grace in parenting, the big picture of kids, the way our children's brain functions, and the ripple effects of sex (plus much more! These are just five of the twenty workshops I was able to attend)- who wouldn't want to learn about these things...all the while having time to learn, grow and have restoration and fun with other women.
I was also very pleased with our worship band called I Am They. The main group sessions had phenomenal worship experiences and speakers- all geared toward us as women and our relationship with Jesus Christ. I can't wait to go again next year! ~ Amy Lupo"

Plan for September 2017 in Kansas City for the next one. It's an amazing experience. You deserve it!
Flying to MI and meeting the group, I Am They
Jan, Tracy and Amy had a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment